Travel Watch – Hospitality and Health Update
The safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and community is our highest priority. We will keep you updated with our efforts to ensure a safe and healthy experience as this recovery evolves. Our promise of a great escape remains – thank you for trusting us to be your home away from home.
Masks: Per statewide order of the Governor, Masks or face coverings are required for everyone age 5 and older in all indoor public spaces, and outdoor areas where six feet of physical distance cannot be maintained, regardless of vaccination status. If you need a mask or have forgotten yours, please request one.
Safety and Sanitation
We have always maintained health and sanitation standards beyond those required by the Health Department and have increased our efforts to further address public safety concerns. Several of our efforts are listed below. We will continue monitoring guidelines from health authorities and provide immediate support and training to our teams as needed.
- Robust sanitation protocols, with department specific procedures for public spaces and employee areas.
- Ensure proper employee hand-washing and hygiene.
- Comprehensive safety training for employees with customer contact.
- CDC approved sanitizers applied to the public area, with special attention to high touch items.
- Frequent disinfecting of all nonporous surfaces in public and communal areas.
- Development of Sanitation Officer to ensure best practices and adaptability with evolving guidelines.
- Sanitation stations are available in the lobby and public areas, and masks are available for customers upon request.
Safe and Responsible Travel
We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate this changing landscape together.
- Social Distancing: Please follow recommended social distancing guidelines (six feet) when near other customers and when interacting with our team.
- If you or any member of your party are sick or showing symptoms, please stay home.
We will remain adaptable and ready to respond swiftly with timely training and adjustment as guidance changes, keeping our commitment to your wellbeing, and that of our employees and community, the highest priority – along with the promise of a great escape.
We welcome your calls and inquiries if you have questions, concerns, or feedback. Thank you again for your continued confidence and support – we look forward to welcoming you soon.